I just remembered something else real quick. Not too long after I met Deanna (we were 10 years old, wow, I really feel old right now), I was at the house in Whittier, Lashburn St. I think it was, right? Anyway, Nana had to go somewhere and she asked Dee and I to get the dishes done while she was away. Well, we were having fun doing something. Probably practicing our "Purple Skies" routine, and time got away from us. We didn't get the dishes done. Nana got home and saw that the dishes were still in the sink. She went in the kitchen and was laughing hysterically as she did the dishes. I was confused. I asked Deanna if she was really laughing? She said "Nope, she is really angry". We felt so bad that we had disappointed her. I thought it was odd that she laughed like that when she was angry, but as I have had children and have been so angry for some reason or another, I find myself doing the same thing, laughing hysterically. It keeps me from killing my children and out of prison. Every time it happens, I think of Nana and how she helped me once again. She is so beautiful. Even now, when I look at the pictures of her on this blog, I think, "Beautiful".
1 comment:
We lived on Wayne Ct. We were always doing crazy things! I can't believe you brought up Purple Skies!!!!
Post a Comment