I have a great memory to tell, but I'm looking for the perfect picture to g

o with it. I know I have it, I just have to find it. So stay tuned, because it's coming... In looking for it I came across a couple of pics I had to put in to go with Heather and Gina's last posts!
This is a picture I found of RJ, Gina and Jenn when they ate (or didn't eat) the "Dunkin Donuts"! I couldn't resist! Remember your bedroom, kids? I remember how Nana was always coming up with ways to keep your rooms organized and clean. Look at that metal shelf, hilarious!! I think one of my kids inherited one of those snoopy dolls on the dresser behind you!

This one was a Christmas party at my Nana's house. (At least I think that's where we were, help me out, Jackie!) Looking at Me and Denise, it had to be 1970, maybe 1971. It just reminded me of Heather talking about how we danced for Nana while she played her accordian. Well, that's not the only time we danced. We sure had a lot of fun! I can't help but smile when I see this picture and decided I had to share it with you. Besides, I wanted to see if I could actually get a scanned picture on here all by myself! Guess what? I can!!

This one is just for fun...This was taken in 1945 according to the notation on the back. I don't have too many that have actual dates on the back, but this one does! That would make her about 3 years old. I don't know where it was taken, maybe their yard in Santa Barbara.
Now that I know I can do this, I'm hoping to be putting all sorts of fun things on here! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!
6 comments:
I am always so excited to see new posts or comments on this page! And now with pictures!!! I love it! And yes! I definately remember those shelves! But what I remember more was that our room wasnt clean til it was "Nana clean!" She would inspect it and when we got the seal of approval we were very proud! Keep the pics coming! Please give Nana my love and kisses! I love you!!!
Oh My!!! That picture is so funny to look at now! The funniest part is remembering all the stuff in it. If you look closely at the background, Gina, you can see our Popples, and my Eldwin doll!! haha
I love it!
Oh man, is it ever fun to read your comments and hear your excitement!! It makes me want to go find more!
I love the dancing picture. Is that Danny? Nice duds. Ha Ha! Nana is so beautiful isn't she? Everyone is so adorable.
Two questions...Where's Mutt in the background and is that Megan in the corner??
Dee, yes, that is Megan to the left! As to Mutt, I don't see him, do you? Is that that stuffed dog RJ used to carry around EVERYWHERE??? Heather, yes, that's Danny in the striped pants!
Post a Comment