Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wow, What a Night!

Well, Nana decided that a haircut and shower wasn't enough accomplishment yesterday. She decided that she needed to finish her "to do" list so she could be ready "to go". We had quite the full house yesterday as we all spent time, visited and gave love and kisses to her. It was hard to go home and to bed for all of us, thinking that she very well might not be here this morning. Lady, her puppy, was very restless all night. She kept getting me up to check what the matter was. So while I was up, I would go check on Nana...still breathing, so back to bed and try to sleep only to get up with Lady again just an hour or so later. It was a long night!!

We visited a little bit this morning, well... I talked, she listened. Then she went back to sleep. She's been asleep most of the day so far. Not sure what last night was all about, but we very well could be very close to all this coming to an end; then again... maybe not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet Nana. I just wanted to send you my lovins for the day!! I love you so much! muah muah muah!