


I thought it would be fun to bring back some memories of the Santa Barbara Fiesta Days! These pictures of Nana (Diana)when she was a girl are so beautiful I just wanted you all to see them. We had some great times doing our dances and posing for the camera. Mama taught us well. She made all our costumes and taught us how to pose. We performed for every Fiesta in August for years! Maybe that's why Diana (Nana) was so good at teaching her kids to perform and have such fun showing their talents when she became a mother. She didn't need any magic clothes back then."Look at that figure!!!! (not sure the pics went in, I hope they did) Love to all
6 comments:
Oh I love it!! You both were knock-outs! What fun!
You were (and still are) both so beautiful!
Thank you for the pics Aunt Jackie
These are all some of my favorites of the both of you. "VIVA LA FIESTA"!
I remember when me and Donna were about 10 and 11 when mom took us to the feista to walk in the parade. we wore some of yours and moms old costumes. She like her mama taught us how to walk and pose. It was a blast. Remember Donna?
I do remember,Chris, I even have some of those pictures, I'll have to post them!
Post a Comment