Thursday, April 10, 2008

Look Who Came For A Visit!


I went to the airport today and found Denise standing there! She came to spend a few days with Nana. I originally told Nana she was coming on Wednesday, but the airline schedules worked out better for Thursday. Nana kept asking for her on Wednesday, "I thought she was coming on Wednesday". I had to keep saying, "no Mom, Thursday". Then this morning she asked again, "when is Denise coming?" After lunch... she was so happy to see her that she didn't want to go to sleep because Denise might go to another part of the house. She wanted her right there beside her bed. Finally, she got so tired she had to give in and sleep.

Nana is doing pretty good today. She seems pretty clear headed, tired, but clear headed. She is experiencing some veritigo symptoms. It was kind of scarey at first to watch because she looked like she was stroking. But when she could finally speak, she let me know that it was the same feeling when she had vertigo on her mission. It isn't constant and seems to only last a few minutes at a time. Like we need something else, huh!!!

Denise is here for a few days, Monday to be exact. I'm going to get her on here a few times to post some of her stories...so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

GG said...

I am so excited for you guys! Nana and Aunt Chris both look so happy!!! What a great pic!
I look forward to seeing you soon!

Sister Jackie Davis said...

We are so happy that Denise could come and spend a few days with her mom. We know that must mean alot to Diana & Donna too!!
Our hearts & prayers are with you.
Love & Kisses,
Uncle Ralph & Aunt Jackie