Sunday, April 13, 2008

A NIGHT AT THE INN

My mother always tried to do little adventures for us. I do recall a few. Some turning out good and some having a not so good turnout. One in particular is when me and Donna where little girls mom thought it would be nice to go and travel far away from home and spent the night in a hotel somewhere we had never been before. I remember packing our bags wondering where we would end up. We got in the car and began our adventure. I remember we drove what seem to be a long time. We finally got to a hotel and checked in. We had a blast. Singing, dancing,talking,what have you. The next day we headed home. It was till some time later we girls found out that we weren't but a block from our own home. As I am older now that just make this memory even sweeter.

1 comment:

GG said...

That is too funny!