The answer to the big question is a big fat NO. Nana has decided not to take the steroids, at least for now. The Lortab seems to be helping so we'll just stick with that, for now.
She's had a very sleepy couple of days, but seems to be doing alright. Her vitals have been pretty sporadic, but they always seem to calm down. Her bruises are as purple as ever, but I think they've finally stopped growing! She's still sore, but not too bad. She's eating better and is very happy for the change in the temperature. We've gone from 90 to 60 in one day!!
Sorry this is so short, I just wanted to let you know what her decision was.
Michelle's Letter 4/20/12
14 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I know trying a new medication is pretty scary for her...if the lortab is helping, it's probably the best for her.
I love you!
I'm glad to hear she's doing pretty well. Give her lots and lots of lovins from me!
Post a Comment