Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Miracles Never Cease!!

Just a quick note to let you know she did have a wonderful birthday today in spite of her fall last night! I can hardly believe it, while she is definitely sore, and pretty bruised, (I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the bruising), she hasn't suffered too much today! She hasn't even asked for pain killers today, at all. We did put some ice on her arm, that seemed to help.

She told me to thank everyone for all your prayers, she's sure that is the reason there wasn't more serious repercussions from that fall. You are the reason she is still going! Love and Thanks to all!!

4 comments:

GG said...

Get Your Kicks on Route Sixty-Six!!

Happy Birthday Nana!

It was so wonderful to see Nana sitting up in the front room last night! It has been a very long time since I've seen her out of bed!

Thank you for letting us spend your birthday with you!!
I love you!!

Donna said...

Thanks for coming and eating some of the cake. I was so mad at myself for not taking a picture of it for the blog, not only was it yummy, but really pretty, too. She really went to bed a happy woman!

Heather Bonney-Pearce said...

I'm so relieved to hear that everything is okay after the fall. How scary for her and you, Donna. I'm also very happy that she was here for another birthday. I hope she got my card. I love her so much.

Donna said...

Yes, we got both cards, I put them on the mantle for her and all to see. You sure make beautiful cards! Thank you for thinking of her.