Sunday, October 31, 2010

Watching American Idol with Nana

So, about a year or so ago I got the first season of American Idol which Nana and I watched together. I remember our favorite episode was "Band Night". But more so than that was Kelly Clarkson singing "Stuff Like That There". The first time we watched it we looked at each other and were like "WOW"! We watch it like three/four times in a row because we were impressed with not only the singing but the performance she gave. At the end of the season she said this was her favorite performance of the season so we watched it again.

1 comment:

GG said...

I still think the first season was the best! And Kelly never had a bad performance but you are right..that one inparticular was amazing! I'm pretty sure at that point America had already picked their winner!