Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thinking about it, Again??

I never know what to say, or how much to say. I just don't like this guessing game.

Nana appears to be doing much better on the outside, but apparently on the inside she is not doing so good....Here are some of her vitals and symptoms....

*higher heart rate, 120 to 170 beats per minute resting. Not all the time but more and more consistently.

*lower blood pressure, not only low for her, but low! 97/66 yesterday.

*She's struggling with heart burn, and nausea on a regular basis.

*More and more chest pain. comes and goes.

*She's on and off oxygen on a regular basis.

*She's talking about people who have passed away visiting her again.

*She's also talking about feeling like her days are numbered. When I asked her how that felt, she just said I want to see everyone I know and say goodbye!



What does all this mean?? I really can't say, but Hospice is preparing again. We've been here before, but I guess we just really never know. So...Take it how you want and act accordingly! :)

PS Her cataract surgery is rescheduled for Tuesday, Sept 7th. But we'll see how she's doing whether or not they'll actually do it!

No comments: