
Today was her last follow up visit with Dr. Wilcox, eye surgeon! She is not seeing as well as she has been, I think, due to her recent strokes. (I think she may have had another one yesterday.) She just is really out of it, She couldn't read much of any of the charts. He did say she is having some retinal membrane issues (probably due to the diabetes) and wants us to continue the Nevanac eye drops 3 times a day for a month. Then we'll go back to see Dr. Wilkes (the original eye doc) in about 3 weeks.
3 comments:
I'm sorry you aren't seeing as well as hoped! What is up with all these strokes?!
I love you Nana!! XXOOXOXOXOXO
Ok mom...your eyes are fixed; you can see better than you have since you were in your 20's. So now you wanna go and blow it with these strokes???
No more strokes til after a dentist appointment! It's time to get teeth!
XXXOOO
I just LOVE this beautiful lady!!!
Post a Comment