It looks like Nana has had another mini stroke on Wednesday. She was having trouble speaking most of the day and also trouble swallowing. When Rose came by yesterday, we asked her about it and she said those two symptoms usually go together and it was likely this was another one!
I fully expected her to be wiped yesterday, but it didn't happen until today, she didn't get up until 4pm!!
Her follow up on her eye went well. We will continue her drops and go back in a week. She reports being able to see all sorts of things she couldn't before, even with her glasses!! It's about the easiest surgery you could have!!
Michelle's Letter 4/20/12
14 years ago
2 comments:
All my love momma. I'll be there when I can.
Enjoy the world thru your special eyes!
So glad to hear you can see so much better! Lots of love to you from me!!!
Post a Comment