Jon wanted to take her so I just let him. We had a day when we had a car here during the day that she could actually get into and off they went. I think this one is cool because you can barely make out the temple through the window. I didn't notice it right away!
A Senior Citizen bus showed up just before they did, so they had to wait for a wheel chair, but it was all good.
I forgot to send a camera, but I texted Jon and told him to take a couple with his camera phone. Aren't those just the most convenient little things?!!
They both seemed to enjoy the excursion and Nana couldn't resist buying lunch on the way home!! Carl's Jr.!!

3 comments:
Isn't she just beautiful? Gotta love that lady!
Hey we got your cards today, Thanks, your so sweet. We sure have enjoyed Elder Pearce! He's come over a few times, trying to get us motivated to do more missionary work. We are not very good, though. But I still enjoy seeing him. Did he tell you about my rolls???
That is so awesome! I am so glad that she is feeling more up for things these days! Those pictures of her are great! She looks so happy! And I think it was awesome to have some private time with her grandson! What a wonderful thing to share together! Of course, I'm talking about the temple, not the burgers! Although, I'm sure they were delicious!
I love you!!
Post a Comment