We had a fun get together for Independence Day! Gina and Jenn and their families decided to come spend it with us! Charlotte came too. Nana was doing pretty good, as far as Nana goes. These days she can't seem to wake up very good before 6pm. She was able to sit up and visit with who ever came in and out of her room. We even got her out o
n the porch for a group picture! I'm not sure why it turned out blurry, but here it is anyway.
She was able to watch the fireworks from her window.
For more details on the day, you can visit my blog, there's more pics over there too!!
2 comments:
We had a lot of fun! I love ya!
PS I really like that picture of Nana and Lady!
Looks like you had a fun day. I wish I lived closer so I could spend time with everyone. Love to all. Especially to the beautiful Nana!
Post a Comment