Monday, June 30, 2008

Sleeping Like A Baby...

I posted this on my blog and thought I'd share it with you!

Sunday was a nice day. I started out taking the girls Nana-sitting with me. Katie actually was really excited to come. Little did I know that she actually wanted to go to church. After she picked out a pretty dress and wanted me to do her hair I figured it out. So she actually didn't Nana-sit, she went to church so it was just CC and me.

Ciara and I were sitting in the living room playing when suddenly Nana came stumbling out of the bathroom with a frantic look on her face! I was shocked to see her! I didn't hear her at all! I felt so bad!! She said that she had been calling me and I didn't even hear her! I am so sorry Nana!

After she calmed down a bit and started to relax she let me take care of her. Soon, we were back in her room and she was finishing up her breakfast and taking her medicine.

Ciara was a good girl for the most part...but very clingy. And very tired. And so was Nana. Next thing I knew, both Ciara and Nana were fast asleep! It was so sweet!

2 comments:

Heather Bonney-Pearce said...

That is so cute!
What a couple of sweethearts. Love to everyone!!

Donna said...

I was hoping you would post this, Gina. I love it!!

Good to hear from you Heather, glad to see someone is actually reading the blog!! :)