Just a little note to say Nana is doing pretty well these days!
She actually took a shower all by herself, today!! She says she wants to make me proud of her by doing what she can for herself. She said it was hard, but she was glad she tried. I told her that's how to do it!
She seems to be experiencing little to no pain in her arm, hand and shoulder in the last couple of weeks. We are very happy about that.
Love to you all!!
Michelle's Letter 4/20/12
14 years ago
3 comments:
I am so proud of you Nana! I know that it was difficult and it took a lot of will power and dedication so I am very excited that you did it!!
I love you Nana!!!
I'm so glad to hear this. I haven't been able to stop thinking of her and everyone else lately. I miss you all soooooo much!
We love you too!!
Post a Comment