That's my Nana!! And I don't understand the constant desire to take pictures or yourself...But every teenager (at least teenage girl) seems to really like it!I've never liked pics of myself. I avoid them at all times.
I don't get it either, I feel the same way!
The blog looks wonderful, Donna! Thank you so much for your hard work. I can't wait to see the Christmas backgrounds!!I love you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's my Nana!!
And I don't understand the constant desire to take pictures or yourself...But every teenager (at least teenage girl) seems to really like it!
I've never liked pics of myself. I avoid them at all times.
I don't get it either, I feel the same way!
The blog looks wonderful, Donna! Thank you so much for your hard work. I can't wait to see the Christmas backgrounds!!
I love you.
Post a Comment