Friday, November 21, 2008

Nana Just Can't Wait!!




Nana is one of those people who can't stand to wait for Thanksgiving to come and go before she has to have her tree up! She bugged me for a week and a half before I finally pulled it out of the basement and put it up for her! That was a week and a half ago!! :)





Yesterday I went shopping and I couldn't resist bringing her home one of these poinsettia plants. I knew she would love it. She said don't forget to take a picture! So here it is...








It is huge!! And she loves it, of course! So it's beginning to look a little like Christmas! At least in Nana's room!!

3 comments:

Heather Bonney-Pearce said...

I can totally relate. It's soooo hard for me to wait to decorate for Christmas. It just brings so much excitement into the house. The kids seem to be happier and get along better too! I love it!!
Love to EVERYONE.

GG said...

I haven't quite brought out the tree yet, but I am just itching! Just a few more days! I can handle a few more days!!

I love ya Nana!!

Anonymous said...

It is genetic! I have had my carols playing before Halloween!
Merry Christmas everybody!!!