Monday, October 13, 2008

Feeling Pretty Good!!

Just an update to let you know that things have really improved since those teeth came out!!

It has truly been amazing to realize how much trouble a couple of teeth can cause. From the first day they came out, things started getting better. It only took a couple of days for her to feel like trying to eat. It's taking a little getting used to, with only two bicuspids on the bottom jaw, but as usual, she is making out pretty good.

She is still sleeping quite a bit, but when she's awake she's doing and feeling pretty good!! Except for the cold. With the turn in the weather, we've had to turn on the heater and break out some more blankets!!

4 comments:

GG said...

Even with all of the blankets on her Sunday, she was still freezing! I doubted she would ever get warm!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna try leg warmers for her. Maybe even adapt them to arm warmers too! Defintley gotta cover her feet. Oh and something for around her neck.
Now, if we only had one of those nifty blanket warmers they use at hospitals!
Love you mom!!!

Donna said...

I think I'm following you around, Dee!! :) I hope you don't feel stalked!! LOL

Sister Jackie Davis said...

Hi all!
The news is great! Thank you Donna for keeping us all posted.
Please give our sis our love and tell her to keep up the good work.
The Lord is not ready for her yet!
Love to all,
Ralph & Jackie