The rest of her week seemed to go pretty good. The Amoxicillin was doing it's job and controlling the infection. She was fairly comfortable, for the most part, as long as she didn't try to eat on that one side. This morning we went back to see which teeth were giving her trouble. And wouldn't you know it...It was both of them.
So out they came. She sure was a trooper!! She was so nervous, but knew there was no way around it, and the only way to get all the way better was to get rid of the troubled teeth. Dr. Menlove did a great job and was kind and gentle. After they were out, he had to scrape out more of the infection. He said there was still a lot of infection in there. He got out what he could, and the rest would be up to her body to take care of. Since her kidneys weren't working all that well it could take some time. I have to flush the holes for at least a good two weeks to keep the infection from flaring up again.
She is resting now, back on the big pain killers, but that's to be expected with two teeth extractions.
Michelle's Letter 4/20/12
14 years ago
6 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that things look to be improving. I hope recovery is quick. Yes, as always, she is so beautiful.
Donna...You are truly amazing!!! I love you all so much. You have no idea how much you all mean to me.
I am so glad those teeth are out! I know how much they were hurting you! I'm so sorry. Things will get better now.
I love you!
Wow! What a cute baby you have posted in the picture on the side!
I know, I just love her to pieces!!!
I think the feeling is mutual!
You just make me feel all warm inside!!
Post a Comment