Wow, she must. I don't know if I would go that far. She's great. By the way, I know this is kind of off the wall, but Donna, did you make the afghan behind her? What stitch is it? I really like it.
Wow Nana...that is definately love! I love you!! Kisses and hugs...and some more kisses!
That afghan would be Deanna's, you would need to ask her about the stitch. I'm sure she would love to share!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, she must. I don't know if I would go that far. She's great.
By the way, I know this is kind of off the wall, but Donna, did you make the afghan behind her? What stitch is it? I really like it.
Wow Nana...that is definately love!
I love you!! Kisses and hugs...and some more kisses!
That afghan would be Deanna's, you would need to ask her about the stitch. I'm sure she would love to share!
Post a Comment