She usually wakes up with a pretty wicked mohawk! She said to take her picture to show you how it's sticking up all over the place, but it's n
ot too bad today. It's been lots worse!!
ot too bad today. It's been lots worse!!She can hardly wait for the next hair cutting session. She was kind of out of it the last time I did hair cuts, and says she won't miss the next one for nothing. It's going to be pretty scarey for me, because if I cut it as short as she likes it, I'll be cutting off two to three times more than I'll be leaving!!
She also said to tell you that she does appreciate all your loving comments! :)
2 comments:
You're such a nut!
Love ya!
XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO
Yep. It doesn't matter what you do. You are ALWAYS beautiful. I love you so much. Yo te amo mucho mucho.
Post a Comment