Friday night we went on another date. It was quite nice. Me, Nana, Jenn, and my Mama all went out to dinner and a movie. What movie, you ask? Well, Harry Potter again, of course. LOL.
My Mom finally sat down and watched the other movies and really enjoyed them so she wanted to watch the new one.
We went to the IHOP for some grub and to the movies right after.
Poor Nana had a real hard time this time around. She made it, but only barely. We had to make several rest stops. She even lost her breath while sitting in the theatre.
We were all a bit worried about how we were going to get her back to the car after the show was over, but luckily, the theatre had a wheel chair and we were able to wheel her to the car.
We had a great night, full of laughs and fun...but I think it's going to take a while to recuperate from this one.
I love you Nana! Hope you feel better!
Michelle's Letter 4/20/12
14 years ago
3 comments:
It figures that she is going to poop out at the time she's coming home. She'll be back in bed now! I talked to her yesterday, she seemed very out of breath and not doing well, still. Bummer!!
Glad you guys had fun, though!!
Yeah, I'm worried about her. I went over there yesterday for just a minute to drop off her handicap placard (I still had it from our date Friday) and she was asleep with her oxygen so I assumed she still hadn't recovered.
I hope she perks up soon!
Love you!!
How is she doing? Better, I hope. I know she is looking forward to November and the new movie, we need to keep finding things for her to look forward to. That seems to help a little at a time. Give her my love...lots of hugs and kisses.
Post a Comment