Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nana Update...

I was looking through my camera and noticed somebody has been taking pictures of Nana, I thought I would share them with you!

She has been sleeping A LOT! She still has good days and bad days. She uses her oxygen almost daily, mostly at night, but sometimes during the day, too.

She sure loves her new nurse, Rose. She not only takes the time to visit and takes good care of her, but she paints her nails and toe nails, too!
Right up Nana's alley!!
This week she painted them orange, and Melanie painted the Halloween decor over the top! Nana is in her glories!!!

Here are a couple with her Lady...






Nana sure loves those Lady kisses, although this picture doesn't look like it.

She lets lady lick her all over, I think it's YUCK!! But I guess, to each, his own!!

1 comment:

GG said...

Love the nails, Nana! Great job Mel!

XXXOOOXXXOOO

And here are a few more because I know you love 'em!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXOOOOOO
XXOOO
XXXOOO


Ok, that's enough. I gotta go!

XXOO