
When my Dad was here for Melanie's wedding, the beginning of November, I took him and the girls up to the cemetery. I was surprised to see that her marker had not only arrived, but was in place!
It's a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be, (20 x 20) but it looks just like she designed it!
They did make a mistake on her death date, they are reordering a new one to replace this one, but for now this one will stay until the new one comes in. Probably until spring, we got pummelled with snow this last weekend!!
4 comments:
I still think it looks like a Dove chocolate heart! She'd love that!
It does look like a Dove! LOL Everything about it screams Nana! I love it!
Its beautiful
Donna, that is beautiful and looks like her service was too. Although she is gone from earth, she does live on!!
Post a Comment