Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Awake!

Just a quick note to let you know she is doing better again. I don't know what that was all about, as usual.

She still sleeps a lot, but when she's awake she's much more alert than she was when I wrote last.

She spent Easter weekend with Dee, at her house. All went well, She had a great time, but she's always happy to be back in her bed!!

3 comments:

GG said...

I'm glad she's doing better! She seemed to have a downfall around Easter last year too!

I love you Nana!!!

XXXOOOXOXXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I love you Nana! I loved seeing you on the webcam, sorry you couldn't hear us, but we heard you! I hope you had a great Easter! Love you XOXO

GG said...

I'm jealous of this webcam! Everyone can "see" everyone else but me! :( It gives me another reason to want a computer!