Monday, July 20, 2009

Nana and the Half Blood Prince

None of us thought she'd make it to see it, but she did! Saturday I was able to take her out to see the new Harry Potter movie! She had a great time! She was a bit slow and we had to make a few stops to rest, but she did it!

Here's a picture of her with my daughter outside of the theater!

And to top it off, after the New Moon preview she turned to me and said, "So do we have a date!?" So that means she's got to hold on til the end of November! Edward can be quite an incentive to stick around a bit longer! LOL

4 comments:

Sister Jackie Davis said...

Way to go sis!!! You look great, you movie buff you!
You even beat us to see that one!
God is Good, God is Great!
We love you Sis!!!
Sister Jackie & Bro Ralph

Donna said...

Thanks, GG, for posting, I was beginning to feel like a loner!!

November, here we come!!

GG said...

I'm glad I had something to contribute!

Love ya!

Heather Bonney-Pearce said...

That's great. It's so exciting knowing she is still not only able but wanting to go out. Hugs and kisses to everyone. Oh, I love the scarf too!