Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nana!

Today is Nana's Birthday!
I don't have much to post about yet, We're planning her special bday dinner tonight. She requested KFC chicken, fettuccine, & salad and brownies for dessert.

Then on Sunday we'll have our family get together because most of us are in California right now!!

I'll post pics and details later!

Happy Birthday, Mom!
**Update - here are a couple of pics of her enjoying her bday dinner, Yum! And of course her Bday Brownies! She had several calls and cards show up in the mail wishing her a happy day. Thanks, Everyone!! It makes her day! And best of all, her DVD's that she ordered, showed up! She watched the first disc right away.

2 comments:

Heather Bonney-Pearce said...

It looks like she had a great day. Love you all!!!

GG said...

I love you Nana! I love you Mama!